.. thoughts of a pensive mind at times and more so the opening up of the chambers of my heart, unknown to medical science and what holds in the space in them.. the honeycomb of my heart.. I' ve stored a lot many droplets there, many a bit too bitter to break open… Here goes my unwinding.. For the sake of any who may be curious enough to read through and reach here, I am a woman.
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Double Delight
.. at my First and First Blogger Award
KP bequeathed first and soon Nasnin endorsed too
I feel overjoyed at this twin impact
Thank You dear for the soothing embrace:)
I will soon follow the tradition.. Let me hibernate a bit:)
many many congrats to you :) may you win more and more awards in your life :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDeleteLove u my dearest...
ReplyDeleteWay to go girl ! congrats
ReplyDelete:D congrats :D
ReplyDeleteCongrats...hugs dear..:)
ReplyDelete