Text message to my mobile: I’ve sent you a mail today…its something I wrote when I felt depressed.. read it when u get time
My REPLY: ok.will do
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mail Inbox
My mind is now a jumble of thoughts…and a jungle of emotions.....
I was surprised that he felt attracted to me as well…the text messages .. the late night talks, the mushy mushy feelings , the smile on my face always ...
I was scared of the step I was taking..i didn’t know where it would lead to… I wasn’t sure if I was sure about all of it…but the feeling that reeled in me was so strong that I found myself unable to apply the brake that would bring this ride to a halt
I wanted to hold on to this feeling and not sully it with the physical love that I thought would take our spiritual love to another level….and that was until the day he touched me and showed me heaven….
... the physical manifestation of our love made me feel so complete that I wondered how I ever thought I knew the meaning of the word passion until I shared my body with him…the kind of passion that makes my body burn with need, that makes me forget all my inhibitions, that makes me melt just with a touch….that takes me to a height I never envisaged I could climb….. …the feeling of oneness…the feeling so intense that the orgasm brings immense pleasure to my body, joy to my heart and at the same time brings tears to my eyes…
I still harboured a small doubt that this strong a passion cannot last for a long time…it will die its natural death … the fire of our passion burns as strong as ever even now, after almost 04 years of giving ourselves to each other…That is our love…which knows no boundaries, which has no selfishness and which I carry like a fire in my heart.
But reality intrudes and I realize that I will never be able to spend my lifetime with him. At some point, I will give him up to another woman who will give him a happy life..who will be his friend, his wife, his everything in this journey of life..i will give him up knowing that it is a sacrifice I need to make for the choices I made before i knew him…before I knew that he is living somewhere in this world, my SOUL MATE…whom I met years too late….But I guess its enough to know that I did find that soul mate , though late in life, who showed me what I am missing in this life…what I will never find with anyone else ever again in my life… the only person who has made me look forward to the end of my life happily, so I can be reborn as his, in my next journey on this earth…Till then , without any meaning and colour, this life goes on….
My REPLY:
edaa this brings tears to my eyes and my heart vibrates too fidgety..
i understnd u better now
not just u
i got a lot many answers to my queries to myself
i wud say , u r lucky
for u have known love
u shd be happy that u r so lucky
and thats what life is all about
love u kazhuthey.. tc
gud one pygma. thnx for sharing. cheers
ReplyDeleteGood one.....:)
ReplyDeletethankyou yespee, suma .. i was anxious indeed whn i posted this:)
ReplyDeletevow! a touch of pleasurable pain...this is why I love to read your stuffs:-)
ReplyDeletethnx a lot nasnin.. i m so glad i conveyed wht i wished to..
ReplyDeleteone point missed...it's this openness and non-inhibition that makes a piece original, closer to life!
ReplyDeleteReality leaves a lot to the imagination..!
ReplyDeleteGood style.. a new way to get in to OUR INbox too..! Only thing, we cant reply to it ;)
What happens to the wide-eyed observer when the window between reality and unreality breaks and the glass begins to fly?
Keep writing kazh....!
thankyou nasnin once again
ReplyDeleteparavanam, here there is not a bit of imagination and all is real ..hmmmm.. and u made me smile:)
very touching...rooh ko choo gaya!
ReplyDeletethnx smee
ReplyDeleteWell written ..touched my soul...:)
ReplyDeletefeeling ur pain kazhuthey and hope u continue writing; thanks pygmee for sharing...i have a lot of catching up to do :)
ReplyDelete