Saturday, October 15, 2011

And the Versatile Bloggers are...


Blogging has led me to a world where I get to see people coming out of their words. Communication, I feel is of optimum clarity, in black and white. Inhibitions which may otherwise make one gulp words/expressions is absent here. One can be true to oneself. I had started blogging just so that I wanted to write away my mental mazes and travails and cleansing my soul off the masks worn. Nudity of the soul or catharsis, as my dear friend Nasnin would scribble it. Many times, I have felt that she writes beautifully my thoughts, though I could never have written so brilliantly like her. She is in love with words and I enrich my vocabulary by reading her. I refer to the meaning of words which I do not know – like niggarding.
And when such a brilliant persons bestows a token of acceptance and appreciation in the form of a Versatile Blogger Award, I stand honoured, and belittled at the mass of writings by bloggers across the globe.
And then my dear KP, her appreciation was even more joyful to me because I hadn’t been very generous in my appreciation towards her scribbling pad initially. She is so versatile and has really mastered the art of fiction now. I like her thoughts and creativity, restless determination … Thank you dear KP.
Now is my turn to pass the appreciation to my favourite bloggers. Nasnin and KP are undoubtedly my favourites.. so let me announce the rest.. knowing very well that I am no one before these brilliant writers..
Suma’s Neeharam for her most original expressions .. she writes mostly in Malayalam, there is magic in her words .. I love her sivaganga and mayilnrutham among others. Its awesome.. I await her posts and hope she will awe the readers with more and more.
Smee’s Time a Myth.. smee is gentle with words, great choice of words and plays around abstracts which are threaded with love, pain, nostalgia and a pinch of philosophy.  Her writings give a visual impact and aroma as well. Her Let me be is a classic and I was a princess once is another of my favourites.
Before I pass the ribbon .. let me tell you seven facts about me
1.   A rebel, I cannot go by fixed standards or norms unless it appeases my logic.
2.  Am numb emotionally and detached. I neither feel intoxicated with joy nor desperate with sadness.. this has a spiritual underline and is often mistaken for carelessness or not bothered attitude.
3.  I speak my heart out when I write, infact I started the blog so that I can unwind to the core. I do equally love to read blogs and comment truly from my heart.
4.     I have a fantasy which keeps me going.. will blog on it later.
5.   A strange peace dawns on me all of a sudden and I feel I am in love with this world.
6.    I write ex tempore, don’t care to edit.. its like a need, I just release it and relax
7.    I am very bad at speaking about myself or anything when I am asked to.. see how badly I wrote this.. For me the call has to come.. otherwise I am a disaster
Will be back when thoughts beckon.. Love, Pygma

10 comments:

  1. Hi Pygma :)

    Congratulations on your award and to the others that it has been passed on to! As I read your 'about me' and the 7 things you have listed here, I see similar reflections of myself :)

    Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for the follow. The last couple of days have been a bit hectic so I wasn't able to come to your 'abode' and spend the proper time. I really like your blog and I can feel you speaking from your heart.

    Looking forward to returning to read more and I'm also looking forward to your new posts :)

    Congrats again and best wishes to you on your journey here!
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Pygma for this wonderful gift. You taking time to read me and share your thoughts is BIG enough for me and now you humble me with your love, hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am honored...I never thought my 'crazy thoughts' will inspire someone & I am happy for this beautiful gift..Thank you & hugs..Nasnin's Scribblings, ur blog & smee's blog always helped me to develop my english voccabulary ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey pygma..
    thanks for this. for introducing some good blogs... of them, sumechi whom I know is undoubtbly, the best real life blogger I follow. I can proudly say that she is the 'sreenivasan" of malayalam blogging, giving real life blosg to her readers...
    waiting for someting extra ordinary as usual from u...
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Pygma,

    My hearty congratulations! And thank you so much for those beautiful kind words you have for me in there. I am so honored to hear that! Congratulations to the award winners and happy blogging to them!

    Your seven things all the more proved our similarity. The first and the second points absolutely speaks for me too...:-)

    Love and regards my love:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Congrats!! those i know..and those are my fav too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Pygma.. an award well deserved..! and thank you for those lovely words too..!

    Got to know more about you and the soul in ur writings by those 7 points!!

    keep writing and dreaming too..!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry "awards well deserved"..! I guess I was Ex tempore here.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratulations to you for receivning the award...may you get more and more..and congratulations to all the recipients as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congragulation ,Pygma.I just got the same award.Your blog is nice .Follow each other .

    ReplyDelete

What is it that you are thinking now?