Saturday, January 7, 2012

Fifth of January



 Nine years back, the same day, we got married. Both of us were tired after work, and we had had a little of a raising voice in this morning, followed by a 'shake it off embrace', which wasn't in the time planner, I reached on dot for work, and breathless.

Evening, while I was easing on the sofa thinking of nothings, phone rang. Mummy!

Happy wedding anniversary mole ( daughter)

                        Thank You (in a boring tone ~~What Anniversary!~~)

I wished him in the morning...Anything went wrong between both of you?  

Why? No, Did he say like that?

No No, I felt.. Is anything wrong?

No Mummy, All is fine, except that we don’t seem to be liking each other that much these days. And I feel bored too!

Bored? Hahaha.. in 9 yrs? Then what about us?

Yea, that’s what I think. How can you stay married to the same person for so long? Atleast if it’s a new person once in three years it would be fine ( chuckling)

It is blasphemous.. This girl!!!!
Go out for dinner. Don’t refuse when he calls.

And I am glad we went! A night ride on his favorite bullet relaxed his mind too. Our ‘G.One’ has grown taller, so when he sits on the front tank, the father complained that he cant see the road well. Our to - be - seven year old was so proud to hear that and I saw him flexing his muscles and smiling to himself at the mirror. Oh My! I truly love these two boys behind whom I sit!

I arched my neck back and looked at the three quarter moon in the sky, while the cool January breeze played through my left  hair. I am so happy, I realized!
I have lovely views to see when I open my eyes and enchanting ones when I close them.

The dinner was enjoyable and the ice cream later on from Mother Dairy was yummy. I relished the Natural Strawberry cone and called it a day! 

16 comments:

  1. Nice....
    But you forgot to brush your nose on his back neck!!!
    ;)
    All the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooo informal..nice to read...wish you a(belated) happy marriage anniversary & wish you to make what you want and never get bored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parvanam, I forgot to WRITE! ;)
    Thanks Suma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishes dear:) Enjoyed the informal scribble here! And that's what this space for...to spurt out the frothing thoughts! Love and wishes! Have a nice weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. these occasions are namesake...if only we could enjoy life without the motive of breaking the routine :)

    Cheers to an evening well spent...

    <3 Love to you...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved it when you said that you love the two boys behind whom you sat. Blessed you are. Life and its monotonous routines does make us all bored even with the best things we have in our life. I hope that you take more such drives...
    Love

    ReplyDelete
  7. good to see you happy-little moments like these out of the ordinary make us stronger and weaker...sigh!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww! i loved this post. I often wonder how people stay married for so long.. i guess when you find the right person, you WANT TO stay married for so long!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really sweet post..Wish you more of such happy anniversaries :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy
    Belated
    Marriage
    Anniversary
    Nice......:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. I will.. You are such an encouragement.. thanks dear

      Delete
  12. Once in three years!Satire,sarcasm,opinion,viewpoint!what to say..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simple pleasures of life...the fuel to keep it going! :)

    ReplyDelete

What is it that you are thinking now?