Human mind is indeed strange and beyond study. The only one who can comprehend a human mind is none but oneself, though it needs courage, honesty and de-doctrination. The disguises we put up, the masks we wear are all but the outcome of the indoctrinations we have been led into, knowingly and unknowingly. Even I while accepting this, am able to, (if at all) fully reveal my mind and dare to undertake a sojourn unto myself, only through a pseudo medium.. the blog.. where my identity I am not yet daring enough to reveal for fear of being lost into the moulds and doctrines of values and goods and wrongs and acceptable standards and all that makes life worthy to co exist with others. I am not yet ripe enough to peel off my onion skins to the world at large. But for the sake of my own sanity, I am attempting to do that through this blog.. thoughts of a pensive mind at times and more so the opening up of the chambers of my heart, unknown to medical science and what holds in the space in them.. the honeycomb of my heart.. I' ve stored a lot many droplets there, many a bit too bitter to break open… Here goes my unwinding.. For the sake of any who may be curious enough to read through and reach here, I am a woman.
All the best!
ReplyDeleteThankyou Parvanam, for all your time to pass through entirely.. it does matter! And it matters more for the posts you were silent :)
ReplyDeleteSome times.. silence more powerfull than words!
ReplyDelete